STEP Annual Conference 2019: Next Steps on the Journey to Excellence and Equity
Saturday 23 March, 2019
Stirling Court Hotel
In 2014, the teachers behind the Association of Chartered Teachers Scotland (ACTS) stepped into the future by relaunching as Scottish Teachers for Enhancing Practice (STEP). Professional update is a key issue for all teachers and STEP, with its annual conference attracting a range of highly regarded educational speakers, has a key role to play.
The 2019 STEP annual conference aims to:
• create an open and welcoming community of enquiring practitioners
• lead professional dialogue within and beyond this community
• promote reflective practice in the teaching profession
• sustain the development of professional learning for the benefit of all learners.
- John Swinney, Deputy First Minister and Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills
- Paul Dix, author, ‘When the adults change, everything changes’.
Plus topical workshops from, among others:
- The Hive of Wellbeing
- David Cameron.
Find out about the full range of workshops:
There is a registration fee of £35 and one free probationer place to each local authority on a first come first served basis. Other probationers are welcome to book.
For enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.