The Scottish Education Awards celebrate the hard work and success which takes place in Scottish education.
Across the country, we know that there are lots of great practice, innovations and achievements happening.
We also know that there are amazing people across Scotland who support children, young people, staff and the life of the school, setting and/or wider community. We think they deserve to be recognised.
Don’t miss this great opportunity, enter the awards today!
The Award Catergories
- The 1+2 Languages and Internationalism Award
- Digital Learning and Teaching Award
- Employability and Creativity Skills Across Learning Award
- Family and Community Learning Award
- Gaelic Education Award
- Health and Wellbeing Award
- Learning for Sustainability Award
- Parents as Partners in Learning Award
- Children and Young People’s Participation Award
- Raising Attainment in Literacy Award
- Raising Attainment in Numeracy Award
- STEM Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Headteacher of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Eligbility and Deadline
Entry to the awards are open to all publicly funded schools, including secondary, primary, ELCs, special schools and the CLD sector. There are a wide variety of categories that recognise the dedication and commitment of establishments, practitioners and education supporters.
Make sure all nominations are in before 6pm on Thursday 14 February.